In this booklet you will find a list of possible financial literacy activities you can do with your students. The activities are put together per area (cf. curriculum) and have been developed in such a way that you as a teacher can use them as ‘building bricks’ to build your own lesson based on the needs of their own students and the time you have available.
Per activity you will find
- the skills addressed when doing this activity with your students
- a description of how to implement this activity
- the time needed to do this activity
- resources needed for doing this activity
- and, if applicable, some other things to take into account as a teacher