The Piloting phase was organized in 4 countries: Slovenia, Netherlands, Belgium and UK by the following project partners: Ljudska univerza Velenje, Stichting ROC West-Brabant, CVO Antwerp and Learning & Work (Learning and Work Institute).
The Piloting phase was led by LUV, and was supported by the following documents:
- Guidelines for pilot phase delivery
- Online check-list for monitoring the progress
- Tutor training participation form
- Tutor training questionnaire
- Tutor training report template
- Piloting attendance lists
- Piloting questionnaire
- Piloting report template
- Case study template
Piloting consisted in testing the learning resources within the developed curriculum, the use of the app to support and enhance the effectiveness of the learning to support the acquisition of those skills that facilitate learners to cope with financial challenges.
The work was articulated along 2 tasks:
- tutor training and
- pilot learning session for adult learners.
The aim of the pilot phase including tutor training was to test and finalize all developed project results. When the piloting and validation phase were completed, the Managing Money app was made available for other users in Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.